Will & Dewitt
Will & Dewitt follows the struggles faced by Will, who’s in a hurry to be a big kid but often stumbles over minor hurdles along the way. Good thing he can always count on his best buddy, Dewitt, an optimistic frog whose bubbly personality and shape-changing abilities keep Will hopping. No matter the problem, Dewitt is there with the means to the answer. In each episode, Will conquers a typical childhood fear or challenge.
|LEARNING >>||Patience||Thoughtfulness||Empathy||Hard Work|
|STRUGGLE >>||Pressured||Lacking Skill||Exclusion||Judged|
Life's Growing Moments Questions
- How do Will and Sandra learn the importance of finding out the truth?
- How does Will show us to accept and appreciate our own special qualities?
- Why does Will teach Kate the importance of doing what is right, even when double-dog-dared?
- How does Will learn it is the thought that counts when giving presents?
- How does Will help us understand the importance of being considerate?
- Will learned to skateboard, how do you show patience and practice when learning new things?
- How does Will learn that glasses are necessary for some people to be able to see?
- How does Mergatoad help Will remember things?